For next two years:
http://www.vhsl.org/files/bkb-2011-12-divisions.pdf
For next two years:
http://www.vhsl.org/files/bkb-2011-12-divisions.pdf
What a joke; the VHSL never ceases to amaze me.
[img]http://gifsoup.com/view2/3012246/uva-wisepuntreturntd-o.gif[/img]
huh??!?!?!?!
Region B definitely has an advantage, but I do believe it would be tougher to solve the problems of division split in sports other than football. Personally, I think they should only be used in football.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
How is Auburn Division 2 in volleyball, but Div. 1 in basketball?

0-400 A or Division I
401-800 AA or Division II
801-1200 AAA or Division III
1201-1600 AAAA or Division IV
1601-2000 AAAAA or Division V
2001-UP AAAAAA or Division VI
This is my opioion on what the VHSL should do.
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
And George Wythe is D-1 in football and D-2 in basketball?
"They (Miami) told me I wasn't big enough to play running back,'' said Ryan Williams with a snicker. "And they tried to offer me as an athlete or wide receiver."
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks